Sound healing for cooperate groups
Offering Restorative Yoga and Cello Sound Healing for groups looking for self care, relaxation and stress management.
- Suitable for any group of any age and mobility level.
- Extremely beneficial for teams dealing with burnout from high demands of stress and vicarious trauma.
- Can come to your work place or from the comfort of the Earthie Yoga Studio Mayfield or Ashtanga Studio, King Street. Newcastle
Michelle, a qualified yoga teacher and counsellor, will guide the group through a gentle restorative Yin Yoga practice suitable for every fitness level. The practice will be accompanied by Naomi Smith on Cello, playing soothing sound healing notes to vibrate into every cell of ones body.
Through gentle body movement and mental awareness, one can actively delve deeper into the physical body to encourage relaxation. In this state of calmness, one can let go of tension and stress, stripping back layers to move into a state of acceptance. From acceptance, one can heal to increase overall well-being and cultivated prosperity.
7 benefits of sound healing
- Activates the lymphatic system to regulate and calm the stress response signals
- Activates relaxation response for improved health and overall well being
- Lowers heart rate
- Lowers blood pressure
- Promotes the natural release of endorphins
- Increases blood flow to nourish and rejuvenate cells and organs in the body
Some benefits of Yin yoga are:
- Calming and balancing to the mind and body
- Regulates energy in the body
- Increases mobility in the body, especially the joints and hips
- Lowering of stress levels (no one needs that)
- Greater stamina
- Better lubrication and protection of joints
- More flexibility in joints & connective tissue
- Release of fascia throughout the body
- Help with migraines
- Deeper Relaxation
- A great coping for anxiety and stress
Community New Moon Sound HEALING
New moon events held quarterly from Pachamummma House, 21 Gordon Ave Hamilton.
Learn about yin yoga and ways to harness the natural energies in our cosmos.
Contact Michelle for inquiries.