Michelle has successfully treated a wide range of problems including, but not limited to:
- Loss and grief
- Emotional problems, including anxiety, depression, hurt, guilt, shame, anger, jealousy and envy
- Relationship issues
- Addictions, including drug, alcohol, gambling, gaming, self-harm, co-dependency and food addictions
- Lack of confidence and low self esteem
- Finding the motivation to make sustainable changes
- Spiritual development or loss of meaning and direction in life.
For some people, their focus is on making sense of early childhood experiences and repeating patterns. Others prefer to focus on the here and now. Both approaches are equally valid. Michelle will work compassionately, recognising the challenges you are experiencing, your individual strengths and help you to navigate a way forward.
Offering one-on-one intuitive counselling and mentorship, incorporating alternative therapies of Yoga Therapy, meditation and manifestation, as well as traditional modalities of Solution Focused, Gestalt, Narrative, ACT, C.B.T, Psycho-dynamic, positive psychology and Mindfulness.